- Writers must be in grades 7-12 and live within the boundaries of the Chinook Arch Regional Library System.
- Story must be between 500-1,000 words.
- Story should be submitted as a PDF and written in 12pt font,
- Include your name, email, phone, and school/grade with your entry.
- Deadline for entries is September 9th, 2018 and winners will be contacted by September 16th, 2018.
- Stories will be judged on entertainment value and writing quality.
Send your short story to firstname.lastname@example.org! The winners will be announced at 4:00 in the teen tent on festival day.